Welcome to the Official blog for artist Lisa Little. Take a look at my gallery, journal, and events for updates. Enjoy!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Negative Vibes

I am no stranger to the negativities of life. As I put my art out into the world,  I'm realizing that people aren't always going to be nice. The motivation behind the toxicity people leak always astounds me. Even with the cruelness of the world and my sensitivity as an artist, I will not be brought down. I have to believe in myself without the support of others because my authentic self, my soul, whispers to me daily who I really am and the value that I'm worth. My self value is too great to be chipped away and I will always live, survive, endure, and surpass. So bring it on world! I'm up to the challenge! ~L.L

No comments:

Post a Comment