Welcome to the Official blog for artist Lisa Little. Take a look at my gallery, journal, and events for updates. Enjoy!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Into the mind of the Artist. Human Chrysalis

I'm so pleased to to reveal my new painting Human Chysalis: Cycle of the Soul!
My painting is about the cycle the soul goes through to truely transform itself. If you've studied the chakras you'll know that there are seven of them. Each phase and cycle, just like a moon cycle that I've painted represents a chakra. You'll notice only 5 cycles above the "Full moon" This is because I've combined Sahasrara: The Crown Chakra and Ajna: The Brow Chakra together. Sahasrara is considered to be the chakra of pure consciousness. Ajna involve balancing the higher & lower selves and trusting inner guidance. I believe these last two steps combined truely respresent the death and rebirth of your inner soul. A brighter vibration for all to see. Enjoy! ~ Lisa Little

No comments:

Post a Comment